Poster design for my exhibition.
node |nəʊd| noun technical
- a point in a network or diagram at which lines or pathways intersect or branch. the intersections of two or more such arteries would clearly become major nodes of traffic and urban activity.
- a piece of equipment, such as a computer or peripheral, attached to a network. the company’s internal worldwide area network now has some 22,000 nodes. every node on the Internet.
- Mathematics a point at which a curve intersects itself.
- Astronomy either of the two points at which a planet’s orbit intersects the plane of the ecliptic or the celestial equator.
- Botany the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge, often forming a slight swelling. the stem is cut midway between nodes.
- Anatomy a lymph node or other structure consisting of a small mass of differentiated tissue. infection in these nodes may lead to backache.
- Physics & Mathematics a point at which the amplitude of vibration in a standing wave system is zero.
- a point at which a harmonic function has the value zero, especially a point of zero electron density in an orbital.
- a point of zero current or voltage.
ORIGIN late Middle English (denoting a knotty swelling or a protuberance): from Latin nodus ‘knot’.
jazz |dʒaz| noun
a type of music of black American origin which emerged at the beginning of the 20th century, characterized by improvisation, syncopation, and usually a regular or forceful rhythm. Brass and woodwind instruments and piano are particularly associated with jazz, although guitar and occasionally violin are also used; styles include Dixieland, swing, bebop, and free jazz.
Hi, I'm Roy and I am a Drupal core UX designer and product manager. I'm looking for people to support my work so that Drupal ships with more better features every six months.