10 places to explore visual & structural hierarchy on Drupal admin screens
Your ideas for how to put first things first, please.
One of the critical Drupal UX issues is the lack of visual and structural hierarchy on admin pages. Can you suggest ideas, sketches, mockups for any of the following?
- Pick one or more options for the structure page and create a wireframe or two.
- What can we do for the Help page?
- The filters on the content listing are considered part of the “Add content” link. They should not be.
- What is the right order for showing different kinds of messages?
- Code the patch that shows views displays as local task items.
- Looking at admin/structure once more: which items could be moved to a more relevant context? For example. Draw the before/after sitemap.
- Draw the current and improved sitemap of the user & account items?
- How can we make the default homepage look and feel more like a homepage?
- Sketch alternatives for groupings on the Extend page.
- What would admin/config look like with some items more visible than others?
Post your sketches, plans or ideas to the linked issue or add this folder to your Google Drive and upload there.